Q.1 Which of the following is a type of non-impact printer ?
- (a) Laser Printer
- (b) Line Printer
- (c) Dot-Matrix Printer
- (d) Daisy-Wheel Printer
Q.2 You use the Microsoft clip gallery to _________.
- (a) add Work Art image to slides
- (b) spell check in a presentation
- (c) add clip art images to slides
- (d) add new slides to graphics to a presentation
Q.3 Punch cards were used for _________.
- (a) Computer networking
- (b) Data analysis
- (c) Satellite communication
- (d) Radio transmission
Q.4 The Taskbar will display _______.
- (a) all the programs currently open on your desktop
- (b) the programs which were not closed in your previous login session
- (c) the program currently deleted by you and all other users logged to the system
- (d) all the programs installed on your computer
Q.5 In MS Word, you can set tabs by clicking on the _________.
- (a) horizontal Ruler
- (b) vertical Ruler
- (c) horizontal Scroll Bar
- (d) vertical Scroll Bar
Q.6 Character set in QBASIC includes __________.
- (a) numeric digits
- (b) letters
- (c) special characters
- (d) all of these
Q.7 The _______ is simply a series of computers, linked to one another around the world, for
communicating almost instantaneously with one another.
- (a) Internet
- (b) ARPANET
- (c) Intranet
- (d) Extranet
Q.8 The digital payment system from Google is known as _________.
- (a) Google Payments
- (b) Google Wallet
- (c) Google Money
- (d) Google Cheques
Q.9Which of the following is a better quality dot matrix printer?
- (a) No pin
- (b) 9 pin
- (c) 16 pin
- (d) 24 pin
Q.10 Which of the following statements is true?
- (a) You can insert textboxes from the Insert Tab of the ribbon.
- (b) You can insert textboxes from the Design Tab of the ribbon.
- (c) Textboxes are provided when you select a layout. They cannot be inserted after you have selected
- (d) None of these
Q.11 Which of the following is NOT true for Third Generation of Computers?
- (a) Integrated circuit was introduced.
- (b) Transistors were the main building blocks.
- (c) They were relatively small and could be placed on a small table.
- (d) All of these
Q.12 In Windows7, when you click _______ from the Start button,
- It ends the current Windows 7 session.
- It closes all windows, programs and documents.
- It displays the Log screen.
- (a) lock
- (b) log off
- (c) Shut down
- (d) Switch user
Q.13 Select the odd one out with respect to web browser.
- (a) Microsoft Edge
- (b) Google Chrome
- (c) Mozilla Firebox
- (d) Gmail
Q.14 What is ‘Google Now’?
- (a) It is an intelligent personal assistant.
- (b) It is a web browser.
- (c) It is a new version of Google Chrome web browser.
- (d) It is a play store for smartphones.
Q.15 Manan has opened multiple program windows in a computer running Windows 7. He selected an opened
window and shaked its title bar left-right few times.
What will be the result of this action?
- (a) It minimizes all opened windows except the active window.
- (b) It arranges all opened windows side by side.
- (c) It shows the desktop.
- (d) It shows all opened windows stacked.